Opéra Royal de Wallonie
This opera house was built by Auguste Dukers (1818-1820) on the site of the former Dominican convent, demolished in the Liège revolution. The Pediment was decorated by Oscar Berchmans with allegorical figures in 1930. The auditorium which was transformed by the architect Rémont in 1861, is decorated with a ceiling painted by Émile Berchmans (1903). Just renovated, the building is now topped by a brand new modern structure.